Monday, 16 May 2011

wheeeeeeeeeee said the marble...

Well, inspired by this and our family's current love of marbles, we decided some tape and some loo paper rolls were all that was required to turn those dreadful looking white cupboards (that are really handy but awful store cupboardish looking) into something far more worthwhile...


We designed it so the cupboards still open...
and we are lucky enough to have a marble collector for when the marble goes 'ding' into the bowl but then bounces out...


whizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
ding!


repeat as desired!
.

5 comments:

  1. Wow!! Look at that HUGE marble run. I love that it's so big that the children have to stand on the top of a step stool (we have the same one, so I know how high it is!). Thanks for sharing this with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhh, love it. And the little step ladder to reach the top!

    Kell xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooo cool!

    Interestingly I have a draft post floating in cyberspace about using loo rolls for "stuff". I may have to revisit it and publish it. You've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pure. Genius. (especially the bit about the still functioning cupboards)...

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you said that...